Product Features & Benefits:
In a world where production capacity depends on the fryer’s power (watts) and not the size,
it is a big deal that PERFECT FRYERS offer the highest power output in today’s market!
The PFC Series Models are the result of years of research and development.
Numerous customer suggestions have gone into making them what they are today.
- Vents or hoods are not required which means huge cost savings as a conventional hood & vent system can cost between $5,000 and $20,000!
- Hood and vent systems require a lot of maintenance and upkeep.
The cost to run this system for a year will offset the initial cost.
- All Perfect Fry models use patented HEPA-style air filtration technology.
- The air is drawn up through the front grill over the oil vat and into the grease filter,
removing the larger grease particulate.
- The remaining grease-laden air travels through the HEPA style replaceable air
filter cartridge, removing the remaining particulate.
- The activated carbon eliminates any odors.
- During EPA 202 air emissions testing, results showed the filter allowed only
0.039 mg/m3 of effluent into the air. That’s well below the 5 mg/m3 limit.
- Integral fire suppression with automatic and manual actuation.
- Safety interlocks prevent the fryer from being operated improperly.
- Tested and listed using the latest standards.