TAYLOR C716 PUMP FED TWIN TWIST FLOOR STANDING HIGH CAPACITY SOFT SERVE MACHINE WITH HEAT TREAT CYCLE
Taylor model C716 is a high capacity, pump fed, floor standing, two flavour soft serve machine ideal for those who need high capacity production for desserts and shakes. The mix pump gives the ability to control the aeration of the soft serve product (overrun) and increase up to 80% air to produce very high yields and very high profits. The nightly heat treat cycle pasteurizers the dairy mix and means full disassembly and brush cleaning is only required every 14 days. A big labour saver!
Features and Benefits:
- Two barrel two flavour pump-fed machine, offer all the popular soft serve variations from low or nonfat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet. Serve two separate soft serve flavours, or an equal combination of both in a twist.
- Pump gives the ability to increase product aeration (overrun) up to 80% air, touch button controls make using this high capacity machine easy to operate
- The nightly heat treat cycle pasteurizers the dairy mix, cleaning is only required every 14 days.
- Microprocessor touch controls are embedded in durable tempered glass panel. Viscosity is continually measured to dispense consistent quality soft serve desserts.
- During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- 3.2 L freezing cylinder, 18.9 L hopper capacity
Taylor are known around the world as the gold standard in commercial soft serve, frozen beverage and commercial griddles.