Bakery Guide 101 – providing easy to understand information to anyone setting up a bakery with limited business knowledge.
Our 101 guide series provides user friendly, easy to follow instructions and information.
It is a a collection of introductory materials on everything needed to set up and run a successful bakery business.
How to set up a successful bakery business.
As the old saying goes if you don’t plan, you plan to fail.
By working through our Bakery Guide series step by step, you will do all the required research and are also setting yourself up with all the relevant foundations required to build a successful bakery.
A business plan will help to ensure that you are able to seize the opportunities & minimise potential threats whilst helping to ensure that you set up a bakery that flourishes & grows from strength to strength.
BAKERY GUIDE 101
Bakery Guide 101 Series:
On a high level, our bakery series includes:
- Determine Your Business Concept.
- Research Your Competitors and Market Place.
- Create Your Business Plan, Marketing Plan and Financial Plan.
- Decide on your Business Structure.
- Register Your Business and Get Licenses.
- Set up your domain name, website, hosting.
- Interested in setting up a trade mark for your business or brand. We provide step by step instructions.
- Get Your Finances in Order.
- Fund Your Business.
- Apply for Business Insurance.
Phase one in our guide series researching and writing a Bakery Business Plan. Prior to opening (setting up) a Bakery, the first thing to do is to write a Bakery Business Plan for your Bakery.
Check out Used Commercial Kitchen equipment – You Tube Channelfor some of our latest videos.