Single Drop Depositor MR150 – Apple Food Systems
Apple Food Systems Single Drop Depositor MR150
As a result, the MR150 series depositor by Apple Food Systems is fitted with a standard product cylinder giving a weight range of 2-150ml.
- Without delay, adjust the weight control of the depositor in seconds.
- Available with a standard conical hopper, however common hoppers with multiple outlets can be purchased (for multi lane systems).
- A total of 250mm of height adjustment is available when the unit is fitted to the telescopic stand.
- Not to mention, an intermediate height stand can be purchased for use with the flexible handgun outlet.
- As can be seen, there is a full safety interlock which can be activated by a foot switch or adapted to accept remote electrical or pneumatic signals.
- Furthermore, a wide range of outlets are available for many product applications.
The MR150 Depositor can deposit:
- Creamed Potato
- Sponge Mixes
The MR150 series depositor is probably the most versatile machine of its kind and was specifically designed for small, accurate deposits ranging from 2-150ml per cycle.
An attractive feature of this machine is that it can be adapted to draw materials from various floor level containers or mixing bowls, for example: Batters, pizza Sauces, Quiche Fillings, Yogurt and Un-whipped Cream.
Viscous and semi-solid materials such as Fruit Fillings, Chocolate, Bolognese Sauces and Jams would require a gravity fed hopper.
Air consumption: 142 litres/min @ 5.5 bar (5 CFM @ 80psi). Weight: 71kg(156lbs)
Apple Food Systems:
In fact, Apple Food Systems were Established in 1985 and they have built a reputation for designing and building bespoke machinery, equipment and processes.
With a customer base spanning across the food and pharmaceutical industries which bring major production and savings benefits to business.
With this in mind, combining traditional values with the latest technology to produce bespoke, robust, sophisticated and cost effective solutions which constantly exceed customers’ expectations.
Contact Us if you would like to arrange an appointment to view equipment, to see photos or video of equipment or if you have any questions regarding equipment.
Information obtained online, please check to confirm details are accurate & as specified.
View information as a general guide only.
Request photos of the actual unit for sale incase the photos are product photos.