- Two individual 45L capacity kettles, measured under the rim for guaranteed capacity
- Kettles are 2/3 steam jacketed with stainless steel construction & reinforced rolled rim
- Exclusive electronic controls
- Industry leading steam jacket rating lets you cook faster & at higher temperatures than any other
- State of the art temperature control for accurate heat every time
- Splash proof electronic controls enhances safety and makes for easy cleaning
- LED Readouts & pressure gauges easily identify operational performance for guaranteed best results
- Minimum kitchen space needed for maximum output plus huge savings on time, labour & energy costs.
Also known as: Steam Jacketed Tilting Kettles
Cleveland KET6T electric tabletop steam jacketed kettles (this one comes with a stand, though can be put on a tabletop if preferred) are the perfect solution for restaurants wanting a safer, faster, and more efficient way of cooking, heating and holding products as opposed to using traditional stock pots.
With accurate temperature controls ensuring your food will never overcook and eliminating staff costs with no monitoring of the cooking process required, it’s no wonder Cleveland kettles are year on year voted Best in Class!
Manual tilting, balanced design
Space saving design through shared, centre console
Balanced, attractive appearance
Self-contained, easily installed – needs only an electrical hook-up
Steam jacket filled with treated water, venting and/or refilling is not required
Accurate, consistent solid state temperature controls – less than ±1°C variance
Operating temperature range from (63°C – 127°C)
Water resistant controls, splash-proof construction
Large pouring lip for high capacity and chunky products
Re-inforced rolled rim design prevents damage to kettle rim, eliminates “bar rim designs”
Easily cleaned: kettle and all exterior surfaces are of type 304 stainless steel with an #4 finish
50 psi steam jacket rating for higher cooking temperatures
Splash proof element cover with a double gasket seal
Self locking marine type tilting mechanism prevents accidental spills. Balanced design makes it easy to tilt
Check out some of:
Some of our latest Client Portfolios
Contact Us if you would like to arrange an appointment to view equipment, to see photos or video of equipment or if you have any questions regarding equipment.
Information obtained online, please check to confirm details are accurate & as specified.
This item may or may not include these features & should therefore be viewed as a general guide.
Sometimes generic product photos may be used, if you would like to see the actual unit being sold, please request photos.